JD

JD

Sunday, September 25, 2011

FEELING LIKE GETTING AN IPAD...

I am a huge huge fan when it comes to Apple: probably for the wrong resons though... I find the notebooks, i-phones and i-pods really beautiful! A sleek and elegant design with the "coolness" feeling of belonging to the Apple generation.
Really funny as I can still remember my father bringing home the first pc when I was 8, and guess what? It was a mac:) I can still picture very clearly the multicolor apple logo and it all seemed incredible to me!
Then there was the era of the compaq, the HP, the LeNovo and then Sony came in with Dell and their colourful laptops, but as you know Apple has made what I would call a revolutionary comeback! Steve left the group with an amazing legacy and today I am rellay hesitating: an ipad or a macbook air?

Of course the price is not even comparable and I know that whatever I will buy today will just be obsolete next year..mmm...tough decision.
I want something light, but then again what are the chances I may use my i-pad as a fully functional notebook? How does that work out with your Office docs? The truth as that in a way we are still slaves of the 2 Big ones: Microsoft and Mac...not great for us, but at some point you have to chose your side.

Michael told me: "the ipad is great as a gadget, but honestly I don't know why I bought it as I keep playing Angry Bird on it..."lol! My point: I am not sure I will get one until I know I can create an excel sheet on it. But hey, might as well come with Number 3!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment